Bob Bernstein Scholarship Fund
The Bob Bernstein Scholarship Fund has been established to provide college and/or professional education grants for Beauty Brands associates. All associates are eligible to apply for this benefit. Beauty Brands will award scholarships up to $1,000 annually for each District.
All associates who have reached their 1st employment anniversary are eligible to apply for this benefit.
- Identify classes to attend.
- Complete the Scholarship Application form (attached below) and submit to the Scholarship Committee in care of the Education Department. A copy of the course schedule should be included.
- Your manager must complete a letter of recommendation to accompany your application.
- Receive congratulatory ‘letter of award’.
- Upon completion of the course(s), submit proof of tuition payment, along with a copy of a satisfactory grade average (2.8 or above).
- Company reimbursement (if applicable) will be added to the associate’s payroll check.
- Completed applications must be received by the Scholarship Committee by July 1.
- Scholarships will be awarded by August 15.
- Funding of the scholarship will occur upon completion of the approved schedule and submission of proof of tuition payment and a satisfactory grade point average (2.8 or above).
- If a submitted schedule changes once the scholarship has been awarded, the Scholarship Committee must be notified one month in advance for re-approval in order to guarantee reimbursement.
- Scholarship awards will not exceed the actual cost of tuition.
- Scholarships may be awarded to several associates from each District (with a maximum of $1,000 per District).