Duties and Responsibilities
- Financial Stewardship
- Assist with execution of annual store level financial plans to ensure that budgeted financial performance is met or exceeded. The annual financial plan includes: retail and service revenue, store administrative labor, commissions and guaranteed wage, salon supply and inventory shrink, revenue and expense elements and secret shop reports.
- Ensure that all associates are performing receiving, store operations, breakdowns, cycle counts, physical inventory, returned merchandise, and price change procedures.
- Complete and submit all required operating reports, forms, and projects.
- Leadership and Development
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing and hiring functions to meet store needs.
- Work with management and Career Progression candidates to train and develop associates.
- Conduct an effective store meeting every six weeks.
- Complete goal setting strategies for associates.
- Complete evaluations following company guidelines.
- Customer Experience
- Influence your team to exceed customer expectations by delivering on our Mission Statement.
- Ensure resolution of customer concerns to the satisfaction of the customer and Beauty Brands.
- Assist in proper execution of marketing plans, promotional programs and visual merchandising standards.
- Ensure that store safety and security measures are communicated and are being followed.
- Ensure that all operational procedures are being performed.
- Ensure execution of Best Practices: GREETING ensure that everyone receives an enthusiastic, friendly, helpful and warm welcome. CONSULTATION give all clients a face-to-face conference, using open ended questions regarding hair, skin and nail care. SERVICE going above and beyond with the total experience to make certain that the client is happy and satisfied. POST SERVICE making sure that there is follow up to the service through the sending of postcards, giving samples and re-booking the next service.
- Ensure execution of Retail Discovery experience: GREETING ensure that everyone receives an enthusiastic, friendly, helpful and warm welcome. SALON TOUR/HELP IN LOCATING PRODUCT offering a salon tour and help in finding products DEMONSTRATION making sure that the new products and promotions are pointed out and Discovery event is being executed. CHECKOUT ensure that email address is collected, and take 10 program offered.
- Strong Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills
- Demonstrated competency in dealing with difficult situations and/or customers. Proven leadership skills Proficient on computer (including e-mail).
- Two years service industry experience.
Career Progression Opportunities
- Location Manager
- District Manager
- 30-day performance review
- Performance reviewed semi-annually
- Merit amount awarded annually
We continually seek outstanding professionals who are looking for growth opportunities with our innovative company.
If you’re interested in learning more about the career opportunities at beauty brands, please contact our
HR department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at:
4600 Madison Avenue, Suite 400
Kansas City, Missouri 64112
Current Field Opportunities: