Regrow hair for a renewed look. Enrich and revitalize hair growth with this solution for men's thinning hair.
Anyone with thinning hair can benefit from Redken Cerafill Minoxidil Topical Solution for Men 5%. Redken Cerafill Minoxidil Topical Solution for Men 5% is clinically proven to help regrow hair and revitalize hair follicles This topical solution is ideal for men with hereditary hair loss. It takes time to regrow hair, results may be visible for men after using Minoxidil regularly for 2-4 months. The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. Minoxidil will not work for everyone. Stop using product if you do not see hair regrowth after 4 months and see your doctor.
- Topical regrowth treatment for men
- Clinically proven to help regrow hair and revitalize hair follicles
- Ideal for men with hereditary hair loss
- Results may be visible for men after using Minoxidil regularly for 2-4 months
- Hair regrowth is different for each person
- Minoxidil will not work for everyone
- Stop using if you do not see hair regrowth after 4 months and see your doctor
Who Should Use Minoxidil Topical Solution:
- Adults 18 years and older who are experiencing gradually thinning hair or gradual hair loss on the top of the head
- Those experiencing hair loss who have other family members with gradual thinning hair or hair loss
Who Should Not Use Minoxidil Topical Solution:
Minoxidil Topical Solution will not prevent or improve hairloss related to:
- The use of some prescription and non-prescription medications
- Certain severe nutritional problems (very low body iron; excessive vitamin A intake)
- The recently discontinued use of birth control pills
- Low thyroid states (hypothyroidism)
- Diseases which cause scarring of the scalp
- Damage from the use of haircare products which cause scarring or deep burns of the scalp
- Hair grooming methods such as cornrowing or ponytails which require pulling the hair tightly back from the scalp
- The deg
Remove the cap. To remove, push down and turn in direction of the arrows on the cap Part hair in the area of hair thinning/loss Squeeze the rubber bulb and insert the dropper into the bottle. Release the bulb, allowing the dropper to fill to the 1 mL line. If the level of the solution is above the 1 mL line, squeeze the extra amount back into the bottle Place the tip near the part of the scalp you want to treat and gently squeeze the bulb to gradually release the solution. To prevent the solution from running off the scalp, apply a small amount at a time After each use attach the dropper to the bottle to make it child
-resistant by turning it clockwise until tightly closed Apply 1 mL two times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area. Do not use more. Spread the liquid evenly over the hair loss area. If you use your fingers, wash hands with soap andwater immediately. Each bottle should last about one month, if used as directed.