Best for medium to long locks, this iron uses tiny vibrations (7,500 per minute!) to create straighter-than-straight effects, fast.
Designed for use in a busy New York City salon, the list of benefits for the Brocato Vibrastrait Oscillating Iron goes on and on. The extraordinary technology in this iron uniquely combines heat and vibration to allow hair to glide effortlessly between the plates for smoother, straighter styling with a lustrous, frizz-free shine. This innovative oscillating movement vibrates 7,500 times per minute to smooth kinks and creases without tugging or pulling, and when paired with Brocato heat styling aids, hair damage is virtually non-existent. The tourmaline ceramic plates seal in moisture and keep hair silky smooth for days. Adjust the variable temperature settings to accommodate fragile to thick, course hair appropriately. For convenience, the iron offers rapid heat-up and automatic safety shut-off.
- Innovative oscillating movement vibrates 7,500 times per minute
- Quality tourmaline ceramic plates seal in moisture
- Smoothes kinks and creases for a frizz-free, lustrous shine
- Glides easily to eliminate tugging and pulling
- Variable temperature settings accommodate all hair types
- Convenient rapid heat-up (8 seconds!) and automatic shut-off (after 50 minutes)
- Vibration can be turned on or off
- Swivel cord helps avoid tangles when styling
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Valued at $159.95
Best when used on medium to long hair