When the BB team hits the road, we pack this in our bags. It weighs 25% less than other pro dryers, yet is up to 30% more powerful.
This styling champion is agile and light on its feet, yet delivers incredible power. Although the FHI Heat 1900 Black Dryer is one of the lightest professional dryers on the market, this high-tech tool offers the stylist unrivaled versatility and control behind the chair. It weights 25% less than competitors, it is up to 30% more powerful. A sleek new design makes the dryer more compact and easier to store, carry and take on the road.
- One of the lightest professional dryers available
- Very powerful and quiet
- Ceramic tourmaline seals in moisture while reducing drying time by up to 50%
- Proprietary Nano Fuzeion technology produces unmatched conditioning and shine
- Easy-to-control, with separate speed and heat settings
- Cool Shot button to set the style in place
- Extra long cord to give you freedom of movement in your salon
- Gentle far-infrared heat and low Electromagnetic Field (EMF) prevent damage to the hair
- Removable air intake cover for easy cleaning and prolonged motor life
- Pik and diffuser attachments