CHI 44 Iron Guard Style and Stay Firm Hold Protecting Spray Travel Size
BB's top travel companion: this mini spray. It protects against heat damage while keeping our waves, curls, and blowouts intact.
CHI 44 Iron Guard Style & Stay Firm Hold Protecting Spray Travel Size offers both firm styling hold and thermal protection. This thermal spray is perfect for blow outs and creating waves and curls with lasting hold. Infused with vitamins A and E, this dual purpose product combines the benefits of both the original CHI Iron Guard and CHI hairsprays with one easy application. CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting System is a unique line of thermal protecting products that builds hair's strength and increases its ability to resist heat damage from styling tools. Utilizing strengthening proteins and thermal protecting ceramic compounds, CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting System is designed to dramatically decrease hair damage by building layered protection and resilience from cleansing to styling.
- Thermal styling protectant and hairspray in one
- Combines the benefits of both the original CHI Iron Guard and CHI hairsprays
- Perfect for blow outs and creating waves and curls
- Provides long-lasting hold
- Designed for any hair type that repeatedly undergoes heat styling
- Infused with vitamins A and E
- CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting System increases hair's strength and resistance to heat damage
- Designed to build layered protection and resilience from cleansing to styling
- Travel size (2.6 oz)
Apply a light mist to 90% dry or completely dry hair in desired sections prior to thermal styling for shine, hold and protection.
Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. Aminomethyl Propanol Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Hydrolyzed Silk Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate PEG-12 Dimethicone Phenyl Trimethicone Panthenol Silica Alumina Titanium Dioxide Fragrance (Parfum) Benzyl Benzoate Benzyl Salicylate Citronellol Coumarin Hexyl Cinnamal Limonene Linalool