Peter Thomas Roth Potent C Targeted Spot Brightener
This targeted brightener makes it easy to get rid of that pesky hyperpigmentation!
Peter Thomas Roth Potent C Targeted Spot Brightener is the future of vitamin C. Potent-C Targeted Spot Brightener unleashes the strength of powerful antioxidants and THD ascorbate, an ultra-stable scientific breakthrough ingredient 50 times more powerful than traditional vitamin C. Packed with a concentration of 10 percent vitamin C, this potent spot brightener is amplified by three percent vitamin E, and two percent ferulic acid, providing powerful antioxidant benefits. Gwennis (an active algae extract) and angelys help reduce and brighten the look of dark spots by up to 75 percent, while aloe and allantoin help soothe the appearance of skin.
- Contains THD ascorbate - 50 X more powerful than traditional Vitamin C
- Contains gwennis, an active algae extract proven to reduce the appearance of dark spot size by up to 75%
- Contains vitamin C, amplified by the addition of powerful antioxidants Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid
- Vitamin E and ferulic Acid provide antioxidant benefits
- Aloe and Allantoin soothe the skin
- Reduces the apperance of spots by up to 75% based on an in vivo study after 12 weeks
Cleanse skin and spot treat affected area twice daily. Must use sunscreen daily to maintain results and prevent future discoloration.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, PEG-8 Beeswax, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ferulic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Dictyopteris Polypodioides Extract, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Potassium Bitartrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.