amika First Base Moisturizing Styling Cream will give your hair light hold, definition and manageability. Dimethicone protects against thermal treatments, prevents moisture loss and forms a barrier on the hair that smooths down the cuticle, providing excellent anti-frizz benefits. Cetyl Alcohol, derived from coconut oil, provides moisturize, glide and gloss to hair, while softening and smoothing damaged cuticles. Free of sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, silicones and artificial colors. Safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and Keratin-treated hair. For soft locks with extra shine combine a dime-sized amount of amika First Base moisturizing cream with a few drops of the amika Glass Action universal elixir. Apply this to freshly washed hair. For the illusion of freshly washed hair skip the shampoo, by simply applying the amika First Base moisturizing cream ondry hair to tame frizz. Then mist all of your hair with amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo. Blow dry using a round brush and bring hair back to life!
- Gives hair a light hold, definition and manageability
- Thermal treatment
- Prevents moisture loss and forms a hair barrier
- Provides moisture, glide and gloss to hair
- Free of sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens and artificial colors
- Safe for color treated, Brazilian treated and keratin treated hair