- Bond Curl Rehab Salve (2 oz)
- Curl Quenching Conditioning Was (2 oz)
- Weightless Air Dry Cream (2 oz)
- Curl Defining Styling Souffle (2 oz)
- For all curl types
- Suitable for any hair thickness or porosity
- Gently cleanses and hydrates
- Protects and strengthens
- Softens, smooths, and seals cuticles
- Defines and enhances bounce
Step 2: Apply a generous blob of Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash into wet hair. Massage into the scalp and smooth through the ends, finger detangling. Leave on for 3 minutes, rinse and reveal silky smooth curls.
Step 3: Apply weightless air dry cream to soaking wet hair after washing. Rake through to ensure you are evenly coating all strands, then use the praying hands method to smooth all locks down, seal the moisture in and tame the cuticles.
Step 4: Use the Curl Defining Styling Soufflé on soaking wet hair. Take a dime sized amount per hair section. Rub it between your palms. Smooth down the length of the hair using the praying hands method. Scrunch gently upwards, then air dry or diffuse. When fully dry, scrunch again to break the cast and reveal soft, bouncy curls.