- 3 interchangeable attachments for classic curls, defined waves, or natural, beachy waves
- Controls frizz and leaves hair silky smooth
-Digital temperature control
- Easy button release to change styling attachments
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable styling
- 60-minute automatic safety shut-off
- Professional length 9 foot cord
- Includes a Drybar signature heat proof storage case to keep everything neatly stored
1.25-inch (3.2 cm) Curling Iron: Section hair into clean, 2-inch (5 cm) sections. Begin styling at the front. Clamp hair 2 inches (5 cm) from the end of the section with the clamp facing downward. Pull through to the end of the section to create tension and roll upward, holding the iron horizontally and wrapping the hair evenly around the barrel. Hold for a few seconds, then holding the iron vertically gently open and close the clamp and pull downward to release the section.
0.75-inch (2 cm) Waver: Section hair into clean, 3-inch (7.5 cm) sections. Hold the tool horizontally, press to open the clamp and capture the top of the hair section between the barrels and clamp. Release clamp and hold in place for several seconds until desired definition is achieved. Open the clamp and move down the section. Repeat until the whole section is waved. For a deeper, more defined wave, keep the section clamped a few seconds longer.