The regimen includes the following products:
- Glycolic Foaming Cleanser (2 oz) contains Glycolic Acid to deeply clean, resurface and exfoliate the skin for a brighter complexion.
- Vitamin C Serum (.3 oz) is a night time antioxidant-enriched serum powered by Ascorbic Acid to retexturize and even skin tone.
- Hydro Moisturizer With Vitamin C (1 oz) features Ascorbic Acid, Squalane and Lemongrass Extract to restore radiance, provide lightweight hydration and even out skin tone and texture.
- Brightening Mask With Vitamin C (.5 oz) uses Kaolin Clay to draw out oil and impurities, along with Vitamin C derivative (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate), a powerful antioxidant to fight free radicals and brighten the look of skin.
- SAMPLE: Brightening Eye Serum visibly refreshes, depuffs and provides luminosity to the eye area.
Step 1. Brightening Eye Serum: Apply one pump on ring finger and gently press into skin along the orbital bone. Can also be used on eyelids. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.
Step 2. Hydro Moisturizer with Vitamin C: Apply to skin after cleansing, toning and serums eye cream application, avoiding the eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.
BONUS Brightening Mask with Vitamin C: Use 2-3 times per week for best results. After cleansing, apply a thin yet even, opaque layer of the mask (avoiding the eye area). Wait 5-10 min for the mask to dry, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Night
Step 1. Vitamin C Serum: Apply 3-4 drops on clean skin (avoiding the eye area) every other night. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.
Step 2. Hydro Moisturizer with Vitamin C: Apply to skin aftercleansing, toning and serums eye cream application, avoiding the eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.
BONUS Glycolic Face Cleanser*: Recommended to use 1-3 times per week as an exfoliant. Dampen face and gently massage in circular motions using your fingertips, then rinse well with water.
*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.