Acne Clearing Wash:
- Using a small amount, add water, work into a lather and massage into affected area making sure to avoid the eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Acne-Clear Oil-Free Moisturizer:
- Cover the entire affected area on cleansed face with a thin layer.
Acne Spot and Area Treatment:
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Max Complexion Correction Pads:
- Cleanse skin thoroughly.
- Gently wipe entire affected area one to two times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one use daily, then gradually increase as needed.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occur, reduce use to once a day or every other day.