- Use to unclog pores gently without harsh chemicals that can strip skin of natural oils
- Larger end for use on chin and forhead
- Smaller end for use on and around nose
- Recommended weekly for a deep pore cleaning, allowing skincare products to penetrate deper into the skin
- Start with clean, freshly washed skin. Do not use on skin that has not been washed or has makeup applid - this can drive dirt and bateria further into the pores. Use warm water or steam to help open pores.
- Hold the tool using your thumb and index finger in the middle at a 45-degree angle to your skin and the curved side facing upward. Hold skin taut with the opposite hand. Press down lightly and push upward to force dirt, oil and debris from pores.
- Use large end on forehead and chin.
- Use small end around nose.
- Clean tool after each use.