- Physical Exfoliants: Micro-mineral exfoliants visibly remove dead surface cells for dramatically smoother-looking skin .
- Enzymatic Exfoliants: High-performing enzymes dissolve oil, debris, and dead cells for radiant-looking skin.
- Chemical Exfoliants: Glycolic, lactic (AHA), and salicylic acids (BHA) visibly exfoliate, brighten, and purify.
Clinical Results: Clinically shown to visibly smooth texture as effectively as a microdermabrasion facial in one use.
With 2 weeks of continued use, based on a 4-week study of women ages 25 to 65:
- 87% saw brighter skin
- 97% saw smoother skin
With 4 weeks of continued use:
- 97% agreed product was gentle on skin
- 81% saw more even tone and fewer visible dark spots
- 81% saw healthier-looking skin
- 78% saw pores appeared to be minimized
-Massage a quarter-sized amount onto clean, damp skin using a circular motion.
Formula changes from orange to white to indicate sufficient physical exfoliation and even application. -Leave on for up to 10 minutes.
-Wet hands and use a sweeping motion to rinse off and complete your facial.
-Pat dry and follow with a moisturizer.
-Use a Murad sunscreen (sold separately) during the day.